L2 DraG Interlude Server!
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
L2 DraG Interlude Server!

Rates: x10000 x10000 x10000

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

downtime???!!!

Πήγαινε κάτω 
2 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
tiny

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 25/06/2008

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουν 26, 2008 4:42 pm

i would LOVE to vote for this server.. BUT I CANT VOTE IF THE SERVER IS ALWAYS DOWN!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
-HumanTorch-

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 27/06/2008

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 28, 2008 8:11 am

tiny έγραψε:
i would LOVE to vote for this server.. BUT I CANT VOTE IF THE SERVER IS ALWAYS DOWN!

Hey Stephanie,I found a great server,If you wanna join the address is http://l2.hopzone.net/goto.php?id=66803.
Right now Im playing over there,but if this serv comes online,I'll come back.
tiny

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 30, 2008 5:50 pm

-HumanTorch- έγραψε:
tiny έγραψε:

Hey Stephanie,I found a great server,If you wanna join the address is http://l2.hopzone.net/goto.php?id=66803.

coppyed over my l2 folder.. installed the patch.. but i still get that gay gamegaurd error :/
-HumanTorch-

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 30, 2008 9:13 pm

tiny έγραψε:
-HumanTorch- έγραψε:
tiny έγραψε:

coppyed over my l2 folder.. installed the patch.. but i still get that gay gamegaurd error :/

Reinstall your Interlude Client,and then the patch.....if still Gameguard prob exists,PM me in the game.
tiny

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΤρι Ιουλ 01, 2008 4:22 am

pff.. wtf. worked first time, now i get the same damn error again!!
-HumanTorch-

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΤρι Ιουλ 01, 2008 1:47 pm

tiny έγραψε:
pff.. wtf. worked first time, now i get the same damn error again!!
Idk why you get that error,you copyed the updater to your Interlude folder?
If not copy it,run the updater,click on ''full check'' w8 untill it downloads all the files,the press ''Start''.
Idk if your prob exists.
write to me if you found another server.
tiny

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΤρι Ιουλ 01, 2008 5:29 pm

i doubt that ill be finding anouther server :[ this is why i ended up quitting in the first place..
i get the error for no reason at all.. i guess i just got lucky with this server :/
-HumanTorch-

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΤρι Ιουλ 01, 2008 8:32 pm

tiny έγραψε:
i doubt that ill be finding anouther server :[ this is why i ended up quitting in the first place..
i get the error for no reason at all.. i guess i just got lucky with this server :/
What do you mean got lucky with this server??
If you cant get that server i told you working......try this server then http://www.l2adventure.ucoz.com/
It has a Multisub server and an ordrinary PvP server.....
and yes you can find a server,Look servers at L2.hopzone.net
Im sure you can Find a great server over there.
tiny

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουλ 02, 2008 6:10 am

hopzone is the only place i look :/

i got olimpian gods working for 4 times :/.. more luck.. made a guy: redpwner.. full 5 multi subs.. now.. cant get in anymore :/ bunch of bull shit, ill try this server that u just gave me. but not for 2 more days, ill be gone all day tomarow.
-HumanTorch-

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουλ 02, 2008 12:17 pm

Where u going,vacation???
If you get that serv working,write me in game,I have the same nickname,u know what nickaname:D
And again I found a serv im playing right now,im changing servers every day:D
The site is http://z9.invisionfree.com/L2Eome/index.php?act=idx
-HumanTorch-

downtime???!!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: downtime???!!!   downtime???!!! Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουλ 06, 2008 7:25 pm

To Connect You Must Put This To Host File 216.107.250.194 (to tiny)
Its for the OlympianGods.
You dont have to do it,if you dont want to......

downtime???!!!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Sorry About DownTime!

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
L2 DraG Interlude Server! :: ~Vote For Our Server!~-
Μετάβαση σε: