L2 DraG Interlude Server!
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
L2 DraG Interlude Server!

Rates: x10000 x10000 x10000

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

When the server goes up?

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+2
BigBoss
Wakka
6 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Wakka

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 26/06/2008

When the server goes up? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουλ 04, 2008 12:38 am

Gm tell us plz about how much time you need to repair the server plz?I'm borred to search another's server's.I'm waisting my time with that.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
BigBoss

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 01/07/2008
Τόπος : BRASIL

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουλ 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Wakka έγραψε:
Gm tell us plz about how much time you need to repair the server plz?I'm borred to search another's server's.I'm waisting my time with that.

same to me Sleep

pls tell us the date or how many days/weeks we need to wait to server comes up

thanks...
https://l2drag.forumgreek.com/index.htm
bllack

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/06/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 05, 2008 5:47 am

GM TELL US WHEN THE SERVER WILL BE UP AGAIN
https://l2drag.forumgreek.com
3lfbaby

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 05/07/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Admin can u tell us when the serv will be again up ?pliz... be onn at forum and tell us we are waiting for you.
Wakka

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 26/06/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: WTF is going on?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουλ 07, 2008 7:53 pm

HI AGAIN TO EVERYBODY.WELL I HAVE TROUBLETED ABOUT WHAT IS GOING BE WITH THE SERVER.CAN ANYONE TELL ME?GM?ADMIN?SHOULD I HAVE TO SERCH ANOTHER SERVER OR I MUST WAITING YOU?CAN'T YOU TELL US PLZ HOW MANY WEEK'S WE MUST WAIT?IT'S NOT DIFFICULT.I'M WAITING ABOUT YOUR NEW'S.BB
3lfbaby

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 12, 2008 12:15 am

admin bee onn at forum and tell us WHEN the server will be up...be onn plix.....
3lfbaby

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: 3lfbaby   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουλ 28, 2008 3:06 pm

admin tell us about server when the wil be up?Sad
3lfbaby

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΠαρ Αυγ 01, 2008 11:51 am

re admin mas exis ksenerosi ton erota me afton ton server pezmas toulaxiston oti dn tha xanaanixoi pote na telionoume eleos dld
-HumanTorch-

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 27/06/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Αυγ 09, 2008 7:15 pm

No Point visiting this site again(((
I think the server was shut down and will never be opened again.
3lfbaby

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: sad   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΚυρ Αυγ 10, 2008 12:54 am

will be open in few days :>
-HumanTorch-

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΚυρ Αυγ 10, 2008 9:54 am

3lfbaby έγραψε:
will be open in few days :>
Yeah?How u know that??
tiny

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 25/06/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΚυρ Αυγ 10, 2008 10:51 pm

T_T this server is STILL DOWN from like a month ago?? haha.. you gota be shitting me Razz lol

hey humantorch ^^
blahh ive been on a lowrate [x7] for like the past 2 weeks xD i needed a lil highrate pking.. but.. i guess this server is down :[..

when does it come up x]?? im prity sure i have like 3 sets of everything maxed enchant here lol..
3lfbaby

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΔευ Αυγ 11, 2008 12:04 pm

hmm i am sure will be up in few days Very Happy
-HumanTorch-

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΤρι Αυγ 12, 2008 10:12 am

tiny έγραψε:
T_T this server is STILL DOWN from like a month ago?? haha.. you gota be shitting me Razz lol

hey humantorch ^^
blahh ive been on a lowrate [x7] for like the past 2 weeks xD i needed a lil highrate pking.. but.. i guess this server is down :[..

when does it come up x]?? im prity sure i have like 3 sets of everything maxed enchant here lol..
WOW Stephanie where have you been??
What server u playing on??Give me the site,maybe I'll join,I'm sick of High rate servers((((
tiny

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 25/06/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: When the server goes up?   When the server goes up? Icon_minitimeΚυρ Αυγ 17, 2008 11:11 pm

3lfbaby έγραψε:
hmm i am sure will be up in few days Very Happy

few days my ass lol.. this server is dead.. try to log in.. invalid server haa..
why the admin hasnt gotten rid of this site is beond me.. but the server is GONE xD lol..

When the server goes up?
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Our Server!
» Sorry About DownTime!
» News About Server!

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
L2 DraG Interlude Server! :: ~About Server~-
Μετάβαση σε: